Sunday, Sept 6 | 7 am
The Jay Peak 50k Ultra Trail Race is a 2 loop (25k) race that will challenge the body, mind and even spirit.
Can you complete it? Yes. Will you PR? No.
What you get:
- bragging sticker
- hearty meal (yes, vegetarian options available)
- a well deserved beer (if you are over 21)
- Finisher Medal
- epic views (if the weather is clear)
- stocked aide stations
- steel quads and blisters
- 9 hour cut off
- Check points to ensure safety and cutoff possibilities
- Fully stocked aide stations (locations and supply list will be emailed to registrants)
- Medical teams on atvs monitoring the course
- Pacers allowed (please have them check in with the director at the start line so we can get accurate numbers of how many people are out there.)
- Course debriefing meeting the night before
- The race director is an ultra runner and has run this course MANY times. It was designed and charted from experience, not from a satellite map program
- Kilometer markers roughly every 5k
- 1st Place M/F receive a Full Service Ski/ Splash/Spa Weekend at Jay Peak for 2
- Top 3 M/F receive awards
- Showers available after
- Drop Bag station at 25k
- Trekking poles allowed
- Jay Peak Run N Stay Deal (you will get the code on your registration confirmation)
- Other FAQ’s can be found here.
Updated maps and elevation to be posted ASAP. Keep in mind, we are meeting with the director of construction this spring to look at some projects they are doing on the mountain. They MAY affect the course. If they do, you will be notified on this website and all registrants will be emailed about any course changes.
Super motivated runner early discount = $55. until Jan 2;