Saturday, Sept 3 | 8:30am
The hardest 5k you may ever run….or regret not running.
What you get:
- Bragging rights
- Awards given to top 3 M/F and top place for every age group. (awards will be available when results are in)
- 1st Place M/F will win ski passes.
- Age Groups: 0-12, 13-16, 17-20, 21-29, 30-39, 41-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ (1st place in age group only gets awarded)
- All ages are welcome, but keep in mind that there IS a kids trail race for our younger trail runners. Details Here
- More FAQ’s can be found here
- Based on feedback from this and dozens of other races we manage, we are offering this event at a below average price with the option to buy a tshirt or other schwag if you decide you like/need them. You will be given the option to add the extra stuff on your registration. We will have items for sale at the race, but will be slightly higher in price and 1st come, 1st served for sizes.
This is essentially a glorified hike. We run this race first in the case that is get warm we figured the cooler morning weather will appreciated. We also figured that if you are running all three 5ks that you want to get the hardest one out of the way right away.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A SHIRT AND YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED…..CLICK HERE.
Got Issues?…& good deals?
Try running all three 5ks for $65! Click Here for more info